The 5 Levels of Leadership: Proven Steps to Maximize Your PotentialSubscribe to alerts
The Angus & Robertson difference
- Proudly Australian owned
- 30 day no-hassle returns
- FREE delivery for orders over $30
Get notified when this item becomes available
We do not currently stock this item.
Click Notify Me button to get notified if this item becomes available
If you enjoyed this product, share it with others
The 5 Levels of Leadership
The 5 Levels of Leadership are:
1. Position - People follow because they have to.
2. Permission - People follow because they want to.
3. Production - People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
4. People Development - People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
5. Pinnacle - People follow because of who you are and what you represent.
Through humor, in-depth insight, and examples, internationally recognized leadership expert John C. Maxwell describes each of these stages of leadership. He shows you how to master each level and rise up to the next to become a more influential, respected, and successful leader.
- Publication Date:
- Hachette Audio
- Country of origin:
- United States
- Dimensions (mm):