The 5 Levels of Leadership: Proven Steps to Maximize Your PotentialSubscribe to alerts
The Angus & Robertson difference
- Free Delivery on all items Australia wide
- Proudly Australian owned
- 30 day no-hassle returns
Typically received in 10-15 working days after despatch
This title is IN STOCK!
You should expect to receive this within 10-15 working days after despatch
Shipped directly to you within 24-48 hours from our UK Supplier via International Post
This is not a tracked service
RRP: $39.99 Price: $38.99
If you enjoyed this product, share it with others
The 5 Levels of Leadership
The 5 Levels of Leadership are:
1. Position - People follow because they have to.
2. Permission - People follow because they want to.
3. Production - People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
4. People Development - People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
5. Pinnacle - People follow because of who you are and what you represent.
Through humor, in-depth insight, and examples, internationally recognized leadership expert John C. Maxwell describes each of these stages of leadership. He shows you how to master each level and rise up to the next to become a more influential, respected, and successful leader.
- Publication Date:
- Hachette Audio
- Country of origin:
- United States
- Dimensions (mm):