Did you know that one in 10,000 chickens is transgender? Or that Hitler made the world’s first 3D movie?
Well you’ll learn these and 999 other side-splittingly ridiculous titbits of wholly useless bloke data in this award-worthy Aussie book, due to hit all good bookshops in November.
From robo-sharks and space vomit to killer cheese, monster machines and zombie-proof houses, it will contain everything you need to be proclaimed a hero by your jealous mates down the pub.
You’ll gasp at choice morsels of trivia such as:
- The buttocks are the hardest body part to tan
- The water in a blue whale’s mouth weighs more than the whale itself.
- The largest ever tumour weighed 41kg more than the woman it was attached to
- Women cause 72 per cent of bathroom floods in Australia
- The man who popularised the high five only had four fingers
- An Argentinian duck as a 42in penis
- Most Muppets are left handed
- Guards at Parliament House In Canberra were banned from calling anyone ‘mate’
- The most laugh-out-loud fact book ever written, and jam-packed with enough strange-but-true blue Australian stories, quizzes and weirdness to keep any man entertained and bemused for days.