In this book `101 Business Lessons From A Recovering Accountant,' you will learn:
1. How to increase your prices and NOT lose customers
2. The most important step to dramatically increasing profits, yet the most overlooked
3. Why 80/20 is such a powerful tool
4. How to spot your most profitable whales and change your business for ever
5. Steps to ease profit sucking clients out of your business
6. Lots of zero cost marketing tips
7. How to get a scoreboard in your business to track all your key numbers
8. And much more
Some ways of approaching 80/20 will dramatically improve your sales. Others will dramatically slash your expenses. You will likely find that you can make money serving fewer customers than you are now; and that you can put bigger profits in your pocket, and pay yourself more, with less sales. This is counterintuitive. But everything about 80/20 is counterintuitive. And you may also find in this book that...
1. Social Media is losing you money
2. You are taping dollar bills or euros to every single unit you ship, for some of your product line
3. Key employees are losing you money
4. Key advertising channels are losing you money
5. Your accountant is losing you money
6. You are probably UNDER-using email
7. You are probably ignoring, neglecting or shortchanging some of your most PROFITABLE and LOYAL customers...and you almost certainly need to take a cue from the Irish girl who kissed George Clooney. But whatever you do, don't ignore his book.
Perry Marshall, Chicago, USA Author, 80/20 Sales & Marketing, Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords, and Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising.
"This is a must-read for any business owner. But only if you want to multiply your profits and cash." Richard Koch author of the million-copy bestseller The 80/20 Principle.