1. Introduction: The art of precise epistemology
Part A. Epistemology as scientific?
2. A problem about epistemic dependence
3. Accounting for commitments: A priori knowledge, ontology, and logical entailments
4. Epistemic bootstrapping
5. More praise for Moore's proof
6. Lotteries and the Close Shave principle
7. Skepticism, self-knowledge, and responsibility
8. A reasonable contextualism (or, Austin reprised)
A. B. Dickerson
9. Questioning contextualism
Part B. Understanding knowledge?
10. Truthmaking and the Gettier problem
11. Is knowing having the right to be sure?
12. Knowledge by intention? On the possibility of agent's knowledge
13. Gettier's theorem
14. Knowledge that works: A tale of two conceptual models
- Cognition & cognitive psychology
- Publication Date:
- Elsevier Science & Technology
- Country of origin:
- United Kingdom
- Dimensions (mm):
Due to longer than standard delivery times at this time of year, we cannot guarantee that this item will arrive by Christmas.
This title is in stock with our US supplier and arrives at our Sydney warehouse within 2-3 weeks of you placing order. An overall delivery estimate to you, (arrival time to A&R + delivery via post to your address) can be found below.
Once received into our warehouse we will despatch it to you with a Shipping Notification which includes online tracking.
An overall delivery time for this item, including the 1-2 week arrival time to A&R, to your address is:
NSW Metro: 9- 12 working days.
NSW Regional: 10 - 15 working days.
VIC & SA Metro: 10 - 13 working days.
VIC & SA Regional: 10 - 15 working days.
QLD Metro: 10 - 15 working days.
QLD Regional: 14 - 22 working days.
TAS: 10 - 15 working days.
WA Metro: 10 - 15 working days.
WA Regional: 13 -16 working days.
NT Metro: 13 - 16 working days.
NT Regional: 14 - 22 working days.
Please add one week to the above time due to the busy holiday season.