Basic Plumbing Services Skills: Gas Services has been written to address AQF Level 3 competencies of the Construction, Plumbing and Services Training Package (CPC08).
This volume extends the basic knowledge and offers more in-depth theoretical and technical skills, and is divided into Fundamentals and Installation Practice. This pedagogy helps students develop knowledge and then apply it.
New to this Edition
- Covering new Australian Industry Standard AS/NZS 5601:2013 Addresses core and elective units of competency more closely, aiding with mapping and auditing requirements
- Work Health and Safety (WHS) boxes to help identify critical points for concern Sustainability plumbing boxes for up-to-date environmental information
- Employability boxes to outline the responsibilities of employees, including skills they need to acquire and real-life challenges they may face at work
- Robust Instructor Supporting Resources to help with teaching, including additional worksheets, solutions, PowerPoint presentations, test banks and more
- Student Companion website for additional study and revision tools, including worksheets, weblinks, crosswords and more