Basic Plumbing Service Skills: Water Supply, 3e is the second textbook in the Plumbing Skills Series.
Basic Plumbing Service Skills: Water Supply, 3e builds on the basic skills, knowledge and understanding introduced in Basic Plumbing Services Skills, 3e.Fully updated to current industry practices, this edition covers both 'common' and 'water' stream competencies in the CPC Construction, Plumbing and Services Training Package.
The knowledge and skills derived from this text will provide students with the tools for future learning and will prepare new and existing workers for a long and rewarding career in the industry.
Basic Plumbing Service Skills: Water Supply, 3e covers the following units of competency:
- CPCPCM3023A Fabricate and install non-ferrous pressure piping
- CPCPWT3020A Connect and install storage tanks to a domestic water supply
- CPCPWT3021A Set out and install water services
- CPCPWT3022A Install and adjust water service controls and devices
- CPCPWT3023A Install an commission water heating systems
- CPCPWT3025A Install water pumpsets
- CPCPWT3026A Fit off and commission heated and cold water services
- CPCPWT3027A Connect irrigation systems from drinking water supply
- CPCPWT3028A Install water services