Written for CEOs and entrepreneurs, this powerful book explains how and why a brand (not a product or technology) establishes your company's purpose and direction -- and is, therefore, its destiny and ultimate bottom line.
CEOs and entrepreneurs will learn why:
- Sears went from leader to loser
- IBM's revenues shrank 19 quarters in a row
- Apple's new spaceship HQ will kill its brand
- Unions impede the success of value-based healthcare
- Political correctness is a brand-killer
- Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder
- Trump almost lost the election
- Super Bowl advertising is a total waste of money
- Millennials are bad for business.
Any chief executive who ignores or dismisses my advice in Brand Is Destiny will subject his or her company to a journey of aimless drifting and eventual crashing.
- Paperback / softback
- Publication Date:
- MHR Enterprises
- Country of origin:
- United States
- Dimensions (mm):
On order from our local supplier to our Sydney distribution centre.
Once received we make sure it is in perfect condition and then send it to you via the Australia Post eParcel service, which includes online tracking.
You can expect to receive your order in 16 to 20 working days for most Australian capitals, however, please check below to see indicative delivery timeframes for your area.
NSW Metro: 16 - 18 working days.
NSW Regional: 17 -2 0 working days.
VIC & SA Metro: 17 - 19 working days.
VIC & SA Regional: 17 -2 0 working days.
QLD Metro: 17 - 20 working days.
QLD Regional: 22 - 30 working days.
TAS: 17 - 20 working days.
WA Metro: 19 - 22 working days.
WA Regional: 21 -25 working days.
NT Metro: 21- 25 working days.
NT Regional: 22 - 30 working days.