The new edition of this classic core textbook has been fully updated to reflect the current syllabus, including equine content for the first time, while retaining additional useful chapters that are no longer covered in the syllabus.
Each chapter includes learning objectives and self assessment questions. There are new chapters on professional responsibilities, professional development and learning.
- Anatomy and physiology presented in a single integrated chapter to allow easy comparison
- Stand-alone chapter on nursing models, with clinical application examples
- New chapter on professional responsibilities, regulation and ethics
- Up-to-date content on MRSA and PETS regulations
- Appendix on study skills
- Specially commissioned new drawings
- Addresses equine species as required by VN core units, including details on anatomy, handling, stabling, feeding, bandaging, radiography, reproduction and anaesthesia
This item is in stock in our Sydney warehouse and typically delivered to you within 4 working days for most Australian capitals.
Once despatched we will send you a Shipping Notification which includes online tracking.
An overall delivery time for this item to your address is:
NSW Metro: 2 - 4 working days.
NSW Regional: 3 - 5 working days.
VIC & SA Metro: 2 - 4 working days.
VIC & SA Regional: 3 - 5 working days.
QLD Metro: 3 - 5 working days.
QLD Regional: 8 - 14 working days.
TAS: 3 - 5 working days.
WA Metro: 5 - 7 working days.
WA Regional: 6 - 9 working days.
NT Metro: 6 - 8 working days.
NT Regional: 8 - 14 working days.
Express Post is available if ALL items in your Shopping Cart are listed as 'In Stock 2-4 days'. Express Post orders are delivered in two business days to the following locations:
NSW - Sydney, Gosford, Newcastle, Wollongong.
VIC - Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo.
ACT - Canberra.
SA - Adelaide.
QLD - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast.
TAS - Hobart, Launceston.
WA - Perth CBD postcode 6000 only.
NT - Express Post is not available.