The Teacher Guide content is matched lesson by lesson to the Student Book. Written in partnership with the UK Geographical Association, Collins Cambridge IGCSE ® Geography Teacher Guide has been fully updated to support the Cambridge IGCSE® Geography (0460) syllabus and Cambridge O-Level syllabus (2217).
This Teacher Guide covers the Cambridge IGCSE® Geography (0460) syllabus, as well as the Cambridge O-Level syllabus (2217), both for first teaching in 2018 and first examination in 2020.
* Produced in partnership with the Geographical Association - involved in reviewing and writing teaching ideas
* Lesson plans for every session in the Student Book; worksheets for every topic
* Includes a suggested two-year scheme of work, exam practice and mark scheme guidance
* Online resources contain artwork, mapping and photographs from the Student Book for classroom/whiteboard display
* Written by highly experienced Geography teachers and consultant edited by the CIE Principal Examiner for Paper 4, John Belfield
* This text has not been through the Cambridge endorsement process.