Written to the new study design by experienced and practising teachers, Cambridge VCE Health and Human Development Third Edition continues to provide the support every student needs for VCE success and now includes a new Interactive Teacher Edition to support every H&HD classroom teacher.
Cambridge VCE Health and Human Development provides students with the skills and knowledge to make informed decisions about their individual health and wellbeing while understanding the role of health and wellbeing within the community.
New in this edition:
- In-depth coverage of each topic in the new VCE study design, including original research focusing on youth health perspectives and influences.
- Improved navigation and design including graphic organisers to engage students and ensure the text is accessible to every student.
- The Interactive Textbook brings the study of health and human development to life and provides videos summarising key concepts as well as guidance on how to tackle examination questions.
- Extensive support for every teacher in the Interactive Textbook Teacher Edition, providing instant access to a wealth of planning, teaching and assessment resources.
What we’ve kept that you love:
- Superior exam support focusing on exam-style questions, including a variety of exam-focused activities to enhance students’ understanding of the topic, and end-of-chapter summaries and questions to allow for consolidation and review of each topic.
- In-margin definitions allow for immediate comprehension of new terms and a glossary to support revision.
- Flexible print and digital resource options to suit the needs of every school and their students.