- Strategic itineraries from a Cozumel getaway to a week touring the length of the Riviera Maya, designed for families, honeymooners, ecotourists, history buffs, and adventurers
- The top attractions and unique experiences: Wander the ancient ruins of Chich n Itz or climb the second-highest Maya pyramid at Cob . Kayak through mangrove forests, snorkel with whale sharks, and dive into pristine coral reefs full of sea life. Sunbathe on the best beaches of Canc n with a margarita, indulge in a picnic of tacos and empanadas, or dance the night away in a vibrant club
- The best spots for sports and recreation, including sailing, fishing, kayaking, mountain biking, kiteboarding, and diving or snorkeling in reefs and in eerily beautiful underground cenotes
- Honest advice from seasoned adventurers Gary Chandler and Liz Prado on when to go, how to get around, and where to stay, from backpacker hostels and beachy bungalows to high-end luxury resorts
- Detailed maps and full-color photos throughout
- Thorough information on the landscape, climate, wildlife, and local culture, including a Spanish phrasebook
- Full coverage of Canc n, Isla Cozumel, Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya, Tulum and the Costa Maya, and Chich n Itz
Expanding your trip? Check out Moon Yucat n Peninsula or Moon Belize.