This key new text on CBT for personality disorders offers a unique trainee guide to this complex area. The book provides a practical, hands-on overview of the treatment strategies for working with personality disorders, linking these with the theory of both cognitive and behavioural approaches. Covering the full range of personality disorders, this is the most rounded and introductory guide yet. Key content includes:
- therapist self-care; avoiding pitfalls
- holding the CBT line in challenging circumstances, across a range of multi-disciplinary settings
- exploration of the therapeutic relationship and engagement strategies
- reflections on the evidence for CBT and personality problems
- chapter introductions and summaries, key learning points and reflective questions
- case examples and vignettes.
This book is an important resource for anyone wishing to use their CBT training with clients presenting personality disorders.
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Publication Date:
- SAGE Publications Ltd
- Country of origin:
- United Kingdom
- Dimensions (mm):
This title is in stock with our UK supplier and arrives at our Sydney warehouse within 1-2 weeks of you placing order. An overall delivery estimate to you, (arrival time to A&R + delivery via post to your address) can be found below.
Once received into our warehouse we will despatch it to you with a Shipping Notification which includes online tracking.
An overall delivery time for this item, including the 1-2 week arrival time to A&R, to your address is:
NSW Metro: 9- 12 working days.
NSW Regional: 10 - 15 working days.
VIC & SA Metro: 10 - 13 working days.
VIC & SA Regional: 10 - 15 working days.
QLD Metro: 10 - 15 working days.
QLD Regional: 14 - 22 working days.
TAS: 10 - 15 working days.
WA Metro: 10 - 15 working days.
WA Regional: 13 -16 working days.
NT Metro: 13 - 16 working days.
NT Regional: 14 - 22 working days.