Covering only what CT technologists need to know, this all-in-one solution helps students develop the knowledge and decision-making skills they need for clinical practice while preparing them for the ARRT registry exam. Organized around the four major ARRT content categories (patient care, safety, image production, and procedures), the fully updated 2nd Edition takes an easy-to-understand approach that combines real-world scenarios, and proven pedagogy to help students master the content of the course.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities
- Buy it as an eBook Fast, smart, and convenient, today's eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- NEW The latest ARRT and ASRT standards are incorporated to fully prepare students for the registry exam.
- NEW Up-to-date content on patient radiation dosing includes methods to reduce doses, such as adaptive statistical iterative reconstruction (ASIR) and factors associated with expanded MDCT that contribute to the dose.
- EXPANDED The book's robust online student resources now include new audio flashcards, a new audio glossary, and new animations, as well as an image bank and exam simulator.
- Clinical Application boxes use real-life scenarios to illustrate and explain concepts.
- In-text learning aids, including key terms, key concepts boxes, review questions, an end-of-the book glossary, and recommended readings, reinforce learning.
- Examples of Exam Protocols summarize appropriate protocols and procedures for examining major anatomical areas.
- CT Cross-Sectional Slices, accompanied by shaded diagrams and a reference image, appear in the Cross-Sectional Anatomy section.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
This item is In Stock in our Sydney warehouse and typically sent from our warehouse within 2 - 3 working days.
Once sent we will send you a Shipping Notification which includes online tracking.
Please check the estimated delivery times below for your region, for after your order is despatched from our warehouse:
ACT Metro 2 working days
NSW Metro 2 working days
NSW Rural 2 - 3 working days
NSW Remote 2 - 5 working days
NT Metro 3 - 6 working days
NT Remote 4 - 10 working days
QLD Metro 2 - 4 working days
QLD Rural 2 - 5 working days
QLD Remote 2 - 7 working days
SA Metro 2 - 5 working days
SA Rural 3 - 6 working days
SA Remote 3 - 7 working days
TAS Metro 3 - 6 working days
TAS Rural 3 - 6 working days
VIC Metro 2 - 3 working days
VIC Rural 2 - 4 working days
VIC Remote 2 - 5 working days
WA Metro 3 - 6 working days
WA Rural 4 - 8 working days
WA Remote 4 - 12 working days
Express Post is available if ALL items in your Shopping Cart are listed as 'In Stock'.