From goods issue and goods receipt, to procurement, to inventory and warehousing, the pace of logistics is picking up. Keep yours moving with this reader-friendly guide to SAP ERP and SAP SCM. Learn how each component works, the advantages it offers, and how this fully integrated solution addresses the challenges facing today's companies. Improve logistics efficiency in key areas, such as product planning, plant maintenance, and sales and distribution.
1. Logistics Processes Walk through the key logistics processes enabled by SAP ERP and SAP SCM: procurement and logistics execution, product development and manufacturing, and sales and service components.
2. Practical Application Apply tips and techniques gleaned from detailed case studies to your own logistics processes.
3. New Technologies Keep up with changes in available logistics functionality with coverage on SAP HANA, Ariba, and the Logistics Rapid Deployment Solution.
4. Clear and Concise Learn about the SAP Logistics solutions without the technical jargon.
5. Updated and Expanded This second edition unites SAP ERP and SAP SCM logistics coverage. New topics include SAP APO, SAP PLM, and SAP EWM.
- SAP ERP
- SAP SCM
- Inventory management
- Warehouse management
- Inbound and outbound logistics
- Product planning
- Manufacturing operations
- Plant maintenance
- Quality management
- Sales and service
- SAP Transportation Management
- SAP HANA