DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Italy is your in-depth guide to the very best of Italy.
From touching the stones of the Colosseum in Rome to gazing up at Michelangelo's David in Florence to savoring a gelato along the canals of Venice, experience the rich cultural treasures this beautiful country has to offer.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Italy.- Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
- Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
- Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
- Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
- Area maps marked with sights.
- Detailed city maps of Florence, Rome, and Venice each include a street finder index for easy navigation.
- Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
- Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Italy truly shows you what others only tell you.
Recommended: For an in-depth guidebook to Rome, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Rome, which offers the most complete coverage of Italy's capital city, trip-planning itineraries, and more.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.