Soar alongside the Viking heroes and their majestic dragons from all three of the DreamWorks Dragons films in this ingeniously crafted pop-up book.
Relive the enduring story of Hiccup and Toothless as they get to know each other on the Island of Berk, learn to trust and live harmoniously, and grow into fearless leaders. Pushing artistic boundaries to deliver a new type of immersive and engaging experience, DreamWorks Dragons: The Pop-Up Book invites you to explore dragon lore and peek inside the Hidden World from the upcoming film.
Engage with six large pops, seven smaller pops, and a removable map woven into beautifully illustrated artwork just waiting to be explored.
This absorbing new dimension in pop-up books is sure to captivate both the collector and DreamWorks Dragons fans of all ages.
- ACCLAIMED, ONGOING FRANCHISE: The latest film in the series, How to Train Your Dragon 2, released in Summer 2014, was a global box office success, becoming the #1 animated film worldwide at year end. The third film in the trilogy is highly anticipated, and will be released in Australia and New Zealand on January 3, 2019. It has a star studded line up of narrators including Cate Blanchett, Jonah Hill, Gerard Butler, Kristin Wiig and Kit Harrington.
- POP-UP SUCCESS: Insight Editions’ Game of Thrones: A Pop-Up Guide to Westeros and Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Book have sold over 100,000 copies and 60,000 copies, respectively.
- FILM BY RENOWNED STUDIO: DreamWorks Animation is the powerhouse behind massively popular franchises such as Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar, Shrek, and more.
- AWARD WINNING TELEVISION SHOW: DreamWorks Dragons was highly praised, winning two Emmy Awards and three Annie Awards.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: The How to Train Your Dragon official Facebook page has over 9.2m followers, and over 19.6k followers on Instagram.