Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet East Coast Australia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Dive the Great Barrier Reef, cruise Sydney Harbour and explore Melbourne's laneways; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Australia's East Coast and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet East Coast Australia
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, politics, environment, climate change, cuisine, wine, sports
- Over 100 maps
- Covers Sydney, NSW Central Coast, Byron Bay, Melbourne, Great Ocean Road, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Fraser Island, Cairns, Great Barrier Reef and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet East Coast Australia, our most comprehensive guide to Australia's East Coast, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Australia guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.