This edition is increasingly relevant to the Australasian context as well as addressing universal issues facing teachers wherever they are in the world. There is a strong nexus between theory and practice with emphasis on educational implications and applications of research on human development, cognitive science, learning, motivation, teaching, and assessment, showing how information and ideas drawn from educational psychology research can be applied to solve everyday problems of teaching.
Numerous examples, case studies, guidelines, and practical tips from experienced teachers are used to explore connections between knowledge, understanding, and practice. The text is clear, relevant and interesting, and is as free of technical language and jargon as possible.
Additionally, this product
- Has respected and updated/current content, mapped to industry standards delivered in a range of customisable formats and affordable price points.
- Can be delivered via Revel, offering an interactive learning experience available on all devices
- Is part of a connected collection in the Education portfolio offering a suite of resources across an Education degree in a consistent format and style.
- Leading Australian author
- Used across all levels of Bachelor and Masters Education courses
- Mapped to the Australian Professional Standards for Graduate Teachers