However, this program is much more than just an electronic version of an accountant’s green sheet, and mastering even the most basic functions can be a challenge.
Excel Workbook For Dummies is specially designed to give you the hands-on experience you need to start using this great program with confidence and efficiency. This guide is packed with hundreds of exercises that walk you through the ins and outs of Excel at your own pace. You’ll have all the tools you need to:
- Enter spreadsheet data
- Format, modify, and print your spreadsheet
- Copy and correct formulas
- Create date and time formulas
- Use math, statistical, lookup, and logical functions
- Chart spreadsheet data
- Add graphics to the spreadsheet
- Manage and secure your data
- Perform what-if analyses
- Generate pivot tables
- Publish spreadsheets as Web pages
- Add hyperlinks to spreadsheets
- Take advantage of Macros and Visual Basic Editor
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.