- Explains the basics of anatomy, gait, foot pressure, diagnostic equipment, prosthetics, orthotics, implants, and modified shoe-wear.
- Contains valuable content on the effects of diabetes, nerve dysfunction, neuromuscular disorders, trauma, arthritis, pediatric deformities, and athletic injuries.
- Covers a broad scope of alternative foot trauma treatments.
- Offers a unique sectionon revision foot and ankle surgery that provides valuable insight into complex reconstructive alternatives.
- Illustrates important basic anatomy and deformity correction concepts with clear, three-dimensional line drawings.
- Serves as a valuable resource of treatment algorithms.
- Orthopaedics & fractures
- Publication Date:
- W.B. Saunders Company
- Country of origin:
- United States
- Dimensions (mm):
Click 'Notify Me' to get an email alert when this item becomes available
Click on Save to My Library / Lists
Click on My Library / My Lists and I will take you there