- Thirty of Maupassant's best short stories centering on war, the supernatural, and French life, translated by Sandra Smith.
- An introduction and explanatory footnotes by Robert Lethbridge.
- Essays, letters, and newspaper articles on the subjects that influenced Maupassant's writing, including politics, war, love,
despair, and the supernatural.
- Sixteen critical assessments from Maupassant's time to our own, including those by Joseph Conrad, David Coward, Mary
Donaldson-Evans, Rachel Killick, Roger L. Williams, Ruth A. Hottell, and Katherine C. Kurk.
- A Chronology and a Selected Bibliography.
Our Australian supplier has this title on order. You can place a backorder for this title now and we will ship it to you when it becomes available.
While we are unable to provide a delivery estimate, most backorders will be delivered within 8-14 weeks. If we are informed by our supplier that the title is no longer available during this time, we will cancel and refund you for this item. Likewise, if no delivery estimate has been provided within 12 weeks, we will contact our supplier for an update. If there is still no delivery estimate we will then cancel the item and provided you with a refund.
If we are able to secure you a copy of the title, our supplier will send it to our Sydney warehouse. Once received we make sure it is in perfect condition and then send it to you via the Australia Post eParcel service, which includes online tracking. You will receive a shipping notice from us when this occurs.