- Coverage of all ages, risk identification, ethical and cultural issues, and interprofessional health suggestions
- Chapters uniquely focused on special populations, including the homeless, people with disabilities, LGBTQ clients, end-of-life care, and substance abuse
- Unfolding case studies that represent real-world clinical challenges of individuals, families, aggregate groups, and population-based clients
- A wealth of learning tools and resources to build understanding and develop skills, including learning objectives, PICOT questions, evidence tables, "Key Point" summaries, and "Check Your Understanding" questions with answers and rationales for correct and incorrect responses
- Please Note: We will source your item through a special order. Generally sent within 120 days.
- Publication Date:
- F.A. Davis Company
- Country of origin:
- United States
- Dimensions (mm):
Our Australian supplier has this title on order. You can place a backorder for this title now and we will ship it to you when it becomes available.
While we are unable to provide a delivery estimate, most backorders will be delivered within 120 days. If we are informed by our supplier that the title is no longer available during this time, we will cancel and refund you for this item. Likewise, if no delivery estimate has been provided within 120 days, we will contact our supplier for an update. If there is still no delivery estimate we will then cancel the item and provided you with a refund.
If we are able to secure you a copy of the title, our supplier will despatch it to our Sydney warehouse. Once received we make sure it is in perfect condition and then despatch it to you via the Australia Post eParcel service, which includes online tracking. You will receive a shipping notice from us when this occurs.
Click on Save to My Library / Lists
Click on My Library / My Lists and I will take you there