My approach for less fat and more fit a funny, no BS guide by popular radio host Gus Worland.
Gus Worland weighed 150 kegs, but whenever he tried to slim down he failed. Lettuce leaf diets left him hungry, hard-core training left him sore and sorry, and thousands of dollars of gym equipment left him broke.
Then he found out he was doing it all wrong. With the help of health and fitness trainer Brad Pamp and his family, Gus discovered he could lose a few kegs without busting a gut.
In this no-BS guide, Gus, now 45 kilos lighter, shares his story and sets out 10 tips for less fat and more fit.
- How Gus did it
- Tricks and tips for eating better without getting hungry
- Why you don't have to ban beer or bacon. In fact, a few beers are okay and you NEED to eat good fat if you want to lose weight
- Why walking is NOT for old people
- How to do more exercise without busting a gut
- Why hard-core training rarely works
- and more.
Everything in this guide is tried and tested