From hot feminist sex to a trendy feminist up-do, the bold and brilliant minds behind Reductress reveal the secrets to being super progressive and cool, hip, and pretty.
Feminism today means demanding gender equality and a fabulous manicure. After all, we’re not wearing girdles and cleaning the house anymore. We’re wearing Spanx and hiring a cleaning lady.
That’s feminism! How to Win at Feminism defines what’s feminist and what isn’t, shows you how to take up space (but not too much space), identifies which clothes and products to be offended by, and offers funny insight, knowledge, tips, and advice every fourth-wave feminist needs, including:
- How to Love Your Body Even Though Hers is Better
- The 9 Circles of Hell for Women Who Don’t Help Other Women
- Designer Handbags to Hold All Your Feminism
- How to Apologize for Having it All
- Finding Your Spirit Feminist
- Rebranding Your Relationship Issues as Feminist Issues
We may have come a long way, baby, but we have a long way to go. How to Win at Feminism is the road map to get there!
’Reductress has discovered a rich, deep seam of comedy.’ - Graham Linehan, creator of Father Ted, Black Books and The IT Crowd