Industry 4.0 is a challenge for today's businesses. It's a concept that encompasses the technological innovations of automation, control, and information technology, as it's applied to manufacturing processes. It's a new topic that recently emerged in academia and industry, with few books that target both management and engineering. This book will cover the new advances and the way to manage competitive organizations. The chapters will include terms of theory, evidence and/or methodology, and significantly advance social scientific research.
- Focuses on the latest and most recent research findings occurring on the topic of Industry 4.0
- Presents the ways companies around the world are facing today's technological challenges
- Assists researchers and practitioners in selecting the correct options and strategies to manage competitive organizations
- Provides recent advances in international studies
- Encompasses the main technological innovations in the fields of automation, control, and information technology applied to the manufacturing processes
This book is designed to increase the knowledge and effectiveness of all managers and engineers in all organizations and activity sectors.