Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Istanbul is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Soak up the atmosphere of the Grand Bazaar; see stunning mosaic portraits in Aya Sofya; or take a ferry down Bosphorus strait; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Istanbul and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Istanbul:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Istanbul map (included in print version), plus colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Beyoglu, the Bazaar District, Topkapi Palace, Eminonu, Ortakoy, Sultanahmet and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Istanbul, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Istanbul's neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet Istanbul guide.