We all want clarity about Jesus and the gospels. There is an ongoing research for details (theologians), an ongoing curiosity among the public and an ongoing need among Christians for clarity about the basics of the faith. It is time for a new and up to date story about Jesus and his words. After reading the book, you will:
- Read the gospels with new interest and understanding.
- Speak with conviction about the gospels.
- Know how the spoken word was presented in the books.
- Say No to the oral tradition prior to the gospels.
- Understand that the gospels form the Testament of Jesus: reports were written before his death, and published in books shortly thereafter.
Don't wait a day to discover the real story about the Gospels. Buy your copy now.
Ben van Noort is a graduate (MA) from Utrecht University (Netherlands). In his third academic year he received the annual faculty award, with a study in history of early Christianity. His MA was focused on New Testament and Judaism (1975). He worked as a high school teacher in Christian Religion. He is a member of the Evangelical Theological Society.
"A compelling work of original biblical interpretation with significant theological implications." -Kirkus Review-