Professional chef, TV personality and working mom of three kids, Katie Chin shows you how easy it is to prepare new and exciting meals from many cultures. Discover comfort food from around the world, and add some international flair to your dinner table.
In addition to providing simple recipes for every meal and occasion, Katie includes sidebars explaining how her recipes can be adapted for vegetarians, vegans and those with food allergies--and how to add fresh new flavors to kids' lunches. From "meatless Mondays" to "taco Tuesdays," the recipes in this book include something for everyone!
Bring the unforgettable flavors of the world to your table through 170 recipes including:
- Seven Global Go-To Sauces
- Mexican Chimichurri Chicken Burgers
- Thai Curry Meatball Subs
- Cuban Fish Tacos with Citrus Mango Slaw
- Easy Pad Thai Noodles
- Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza
- Crispy Korean Chicken Sliders
- And so much more!
This cookbook also provides great ideas for celebrating cultures through food:
- Chinese New Year's Dinner--featuring TV personality Jeannie Mai (The Real) and with recipes provided by her mom, Mama Mai
- Greek Easter Dinner--with recipes provided by TV personality and lifestyle expert Debbie Matenopoulos (The Home & Family Show)
- Cinco de Mayo Celebrations--with recipes provided by cookbook author and celebrity chef Jeffrey Saad
- Hanukkah Dinner--with recipes provided by Faye Levy, a prolific cookbook author and lead cooking columnist for the Jerusalem Post
Katie learned to cook alongside her mother, and it's now an experience she loves to share with her daughter. She hopes to inspire other families to have fun in the kitchen together with these recipes everyone will love!