Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Best of Europe is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. See the Northern Lights in Reykjavik, party in Amsterdam, or ride in a gondola through Venice; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Best of Europe:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs, etiquette
- Over 50 color maps
- Covers London, Scottish Highlands, Dublin, Reykjavik, Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris, Provence, Barcelona, Lisbon, Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Rome, Venice, Florence, Tuscany and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Best of Europe, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Europe's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the continent has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet Europe.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide with tips on stretching your money for an extended continental tour, check out Lonely Europe on a shoestring.