Lonely Planet's Best of Paris is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Promenade down the Champs Elysees, lose yourself in the Louvre and work your way through a feast of food and wine - all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Paris and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of Paris:
- Full-colour maps & images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, architecture, politics, cuisine, customs, etiquette
- Covers Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elys es, Louvre & Les Halles, Montmartre, Le Marais, M nilmontant, Belleville, Bastille, Latin Quarter, St-Germain & Les Invalides, Montparnasse, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Best of Paris is filled with inspiring and colourful photos, and focuses on Paris's most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country? Check out Lonely Planet's France guide.