Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Best of Spain is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Feast your eyes on fine-arts capital Madrid, hike the spectacular ranges of the Pyrenees, and take in some flamenco in quintessentially Spanish Seville – all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Spain and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Spain:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, food, wine, sport, landscapes, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you explore
- Covers Madrid, Barcelona, Costa Brava, Granada, Andalucia’s Hill Towns, Seville, Cordoba, Salamanca, Basque Country, La Rioja, the Pyrenees and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Best of Spain, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colourful photos, focuses on Spain’s most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet’s Spain guide.
- Looking for a more comprehensive guide to areas of Spain? Check out Lonely Planet’s Barcelona and Madrid city guides and Mallorca and Andalucia regional guides.