Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Boston is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Follow the Freedom Trail through the center of Boston, tracing the events around the War of Independence, catch a baseball game at the iconic Fenway Park, and explore the bookstores and boutiques of Harvard Square - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Boston and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet's Boston:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - sports, history, art, food, literature, music, architecture, animals.
- Covers Charlestown, Cambridge, the West End, Beacon Hill, Boston Common, the Waterfront, Chinatown, the South End, Chinatown, Fenway, and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Boston is our most comprehensive guide to Boston, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's New England guide for an in-depth look at the region.