Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Cruise Ports European Rivers is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander through the courtyards of fairy-tale Prague Castle, admire the artistry in the soaring spires of Kölner Dom and raise a glass of champagne at the top of the Eiffel Tower - all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of European Rivers and begin your journey now!
InsideLonely Planet's Cruise Ports European Rivers:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get aroundlike a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips-hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets-eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insightsprovide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs, etiquette
- CoversGermany, Switzerland, France, Austria, Hungary, Serbia, Czech Republic, Portugal, Russia, Ukraine and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Cruise Ports European Rivers is filled with inspiring and colourful photos, and focuses on Europe's most popular cruise attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences, and extensively covers all of Europe? Check out Lonely Planet's Europe guide.