Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Cruise Ports Mediterranean Europe is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Catch the cable car up Mt SrÄ' for breathtaking views of Dubrovnik, work up an appetite for the world's best pizza in Rome, stroll Hania's lovely Venetian harbour, and taste some of Greece's best food - all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Mediterranean Europe and begin your journey now!
InsideLonely Planet's Cruise Ports Mediterranean Europe:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insightsprovide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs, etiquette
- CoversSpain, France, Italy, Malta, Croatia, Montenegro, Greece, Turkey and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Cruise Ports Mediterranean Europe is filled with inspiring and colourful photos, and focuses on Mediterranean Europe's most popular cruise destinations for those wanting to experience the best of the best.