Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Discover Europe is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the corridors of Versailles, gaze up at the Sistine Chapel's remarkable ceiling and sip ale in historic London pubs; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Discover Europe:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, architecture, family travel, food & drink and landscapes
- Over 74 colour maps
- Covers Austria, Belgium, Britain, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Discover Europe , our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Europe's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
- Looking for just a few of the destinations included in this guide? Check out the relevant Lonely Planet destination guides, our most comprehensive guides that cover destinations' top sights and offbeat experiences, or check out our photo-rich Discover series guides, which focus on destinations' most popular attractions.