Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Eastern Europe is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hop from thermal baths to coffee houses to 'ruin bars' in Budapest, glide from island to island in Croatia and meander through 14th-century alleyways in Prague - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Eastern Europe and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet's Eastern Europe:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, drink, sport, politics
- Covers Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Montenegro, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Eastern Europe is our most comprehensive guide to Eastern Europe, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
Looking for just a few of the destinations included in this book? Check out the relevant Lonely Planet destination guides for a particular region, country or city.