Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Europe is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Enjoy the breath-taking views of Paris' Eiffel Tower, eat pizza in one of Rome's lively piazzas, or watch a magical sunset on the Greek Island of Santorini; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Europe Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, wine, customs
- Covers Austria, Britain, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Europe, our most comprehensive guide to Europe, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for a comprehensive guide with tips on stretching your money for an extended continental tour, check out Lonely Europe on a shoestring.