Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher
Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet's New England's BestTrips. Featuring 32 amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way, you can tour Cape Cod, fall foliage and the Appalachian Trail - all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet's New England's Best Trips:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning adviceto pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily- easy-to-read, full-color route maps, and detailed directions
- Insider tipsto get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential infoat your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features- including Stretch Your Legs, Detours,Link Your Trip
- CoversMassachusetts, Connecticut & Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Coastal New England, Boston, Plymouth, White Mountains, Newport, and more
- The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's New England's Best Trips is perfect for exploring New England in the classic American way - by road trip!