Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Pocket Boston is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the eclectic, enormous Museum of Fine Arts, catch a baseball game at the iconic Fenway Park, and explore the hiking trails and beaches of the Boston Harbor Islands - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Boston and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Boston:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Charlestown, Beacon Hill, Boston Common, the Waterfront, South End, Chinatown, Back Bay, Kenmore Square, Cambridge and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Boston is our colorful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip or weekend away.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's New England for an in-depth guide to the region.