Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Tokyo is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Attend the sumo in Ryogoku, visit Tsukiji Market, the world's largest fish market, pay homage at Meiji-jingu, Tokyo's Shinto shrine in the woods; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Tokyo and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Tokyo:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Ginza, Harajuku, Shibuya, Shinjuku, Roppongi, Asakusa, Mt Fuji and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Tokyo , a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Japan guide for a comprehensive look at all that Japan has to offer.