Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Vienna is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Visit lavish Schloss Schönbrunn, explore the masterpieces of the Kunsthistorisches Museum, and get a bird's eye view of the Prater from the Riesenrad Ferris wheel - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Vienna and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Vienna:NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers The Hofburg, Stephansdom & the Historic Centre, Karlsplatz & around Naschmarkt, The Museum District & Neubau, Alsergrund & the University District, Schloss Belvedere, Prater & East of the Danube, Schloss Schönbrunn, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Vienna is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.