Mastering Medical Terminology: Australia and New Zealand 2e is the essential resource for Australian and New Zealand health students seeking to develop their medical vocabulary.
Structured to maximise learning through practice, the textbook is divided logically into five modules to guide the learner through the fundamentals of word structure and meaning. It supports the study and understanding of human body structure and function and the application of medical terminology in a healthcare environment.
- Australian and New Zealand terminology, perspectives, spelling and pronunciation
- More than 15 different types of activities including crossword puzzles, anagrams, MCQs, match the column, fill in the blank, label the diagram, analyse and interpret medical documents and word building exercises
- Over 100 supporting illustrations and tables
- Simple and understandable explanations for complex medical terms
- Pronunciation guide for medical terms
- Supporting resources on evolve, including:
- Instructor Resources:
- Lesson plans
- Semester Plan
- PowerPoint slides
- Test Bank
- Image collection