- Strategic itineraries for any timeline or budget, ranging from a Cozumel getaway to a week touring the length of the Riviera Maya, designed for families, honeymooners, ecotourists, history buffs, and adventurers
- Activities and unique ideas: Wander the ancient ruins of Chichen Itza or climb the second-highest Maya pyramid at Coba. Kayak through mangrove forests, snorkel with whale sharks, and dive into pristine coral reefs full of sea life. Sunbathe on the best beaches of Cancun with a margarita, eat tacos in a quiet park, or dance the night away in a vibrant nightclub.
- The best spots for sports and recreation, including sailing, fishing, kayaking, mountain biking, kiteboarding, and diving or snorkeling in reefs and in cenotes, eerily beautiful underground pools
- Expert insight from seasoned adventurers Gary Chandler and Liz Prado
- Honest advice on when to go, how to get around, and where to stay, from backpacker hostels and beachy bungalows to high-end luxury resorts
- Detailed maps and full-color photos throughout
- Thorough information on the landscape, climate, wildlife, and local culture, including a Spanish phrasebook
- Full coverage of Cancun, Isla Cozumel, Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya, Tulum and the Costa Maya, and Chichen Itza
With Moon Cancun & Cozumel's expert advice, myriad activities, and local know-how on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.