Neal Preston is one of the greatest rock photographers of all time. Exhilarated and Exhausted is a no-holds-barred complete retrospective of his 40-year career.
Produced in collaboration with Neal, this is the first time he has allowed unrestricted access to his legendary archive considered one of the music industry's most significant and extensive photo collections.
This exceptional volume is a Who's Who of rock royalty. Neal was the official tour photographer for Led Zeppelin, Queen, Bruce Springsteen and The Who, and has also extensively shot The Rolling Stones, Fleetwood Mac, Michael Jackson and many more. The book includes his portraits, backstage moments, live performances, post-performance highs and lows, and outtakes.
Neal's photographs vibrate with a palpable and inimitable intensity. Neal is a true insider, and the images are brought alive by his accompanying text – a mind-bending insight into life on the road as a rock and roll photographer.
- Greatest living rock photographer.
- Complete retrospective of a forty-year career including several never before seen images.
- Produced in collaboration with Neal Preston.
- First time there has been unrestricted access to legendary archive considered one of the music industry’s most extensive and significant photo collections.
- Who’s who of Rock Royalty: Bruce Springsteen, Led Zeppelin, Queen, The Who, Fleetwood Mac, The Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen and many more.
- Photographs accompanied by Neal's unbelievable stories of life as a rock photographer on the road.
- Stunning music photography - live, backstage and portraits.