NSW Targeting Maths Year 5 Teaching Guide Australian Curriculum Edition successfully incorporates the feedback of NSW teachers to deliver a comprehensive teacher resource for the Year 5 Maths syllabus.
This book is fully cross-referenced to the Year 5 Targeting Maths App, Rainforest Maths and Targeting Maths Lab, for multi-platform learning.
- Teaching guide to support the Year 5 Targeting Maths Student Book, including answers
- Aligned with Australian Curriculum outcomes and the NSW syllabus
- CD-ROM containing an interactive PDF version of the Year 5 NSW Targeting Maths Student Book
- Problem-solving program to encourage students to think mathematically and improve problem solving abilities
- Term investigations allow students to plan and work through extended problems
- More than 40 assessments and revision tests are the perfect preparation for NAPLAN*, and other tests Incorporates in-stage topic alignment for composite classes
- Fully cross-referenced to the Year 5 Targeting Maths App to encourage independent practise
- Rainforest Maths on CD-ROM for interactive whiteboards
- Engaging full-colour pages with real-life examples and full year planner
* This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Pascal Press independently of Australian governments.