This internationally renowned guide to basic arithmetic for nursing students has been completely revised and updated for a new generation of readers.
Now entering its ninth edition, Nursing Calculations comes with a quick-reference card fits in the pocket to remind readers of essential formulae and An On-Line Program to Allow Further Self-Testing Via the Use of Computers and Mobile Devices.
- Over 200,000 copies sold since publication!
- Initial self-testing chapter allows readers to identify and address areas of difficulty before moving onto practical examples
- ‘Important Boxes’ highlight potential pitfalls for the reader Special section on paediatrics covers medication calculations relating to body weight and body surface area
- Contains glossary and useful abbreviations
- Brings together basic math skills and clinical examples to prepare readers for real life drug calculations
- Quick-reference card fits in the pocket and remind readers of essential formulae