A collection of stories featuring air combat in the 41st millenium.
Stories that make up the collection:
- Medusan Wings by Matt Westbrook
- Raptor Down by Gav Thorpe
- Sturmhex by E.J. Davies
- Wraithbound by J.C. Stearns
- In Service Eternal by Matt Smith
- Stormseeker by Alec Worley
- The Emperor's Grace by Nicolas Alexander
- Wraithflight by Guy Haley
- Doom Flight by Cavan Scott
- Ancient History by Andy Chambers
- Acceptable Losses by Gav Thorpe
- Wings of Bone by James Swallow
In the war-torn galaxy of the 41st millennium, battle for the blood-soaked skies is fierce and deadly. Brutal Space Marine gunships and Imperial Navy fighters duel against flying horrors, alien interceptors and Chaos craft of every hellish design, for the supremacy of the air is as vital an objective as any battlefield.
Delivering high-octane action from start to finish, this collection of aeronautical short fiction features stories of death-defying pilots and devastating far-future aircraft by authors including Gav Thorpe, James Swallow, Andy Chambers, Cavan Scott and many more...