Open-Ended Maths Activities discusses the features of ‘good’ mathematical questions.
It provides practical advice on how teachers can create their own open-ended and problem-solving questions, and use them effectively in the classroom.
Open-Ended Maths Activities:
- includes over 80 pages of ‘good’ questions for teachers to use in the classroom
- organises questions into content areas (Number and Algebra, Measurement and Geometry, Statistics and Probability)
- indicates the suggested age level of students for each question
- is written by a well-established expert in the field of teaching and learning mathematics, and an experienced author with a primary teaching background.
For a preview, see the Sample Pages tab.
- Bestselling Books for 2018
- Paperback / softback
- Publication Date:
- Oxford University Press Australia & New Zealand
- Country of origin:
- 3rd Edition
- Dimensions (mm):
On order from our local supplier to our Sydney distribution centre.
Once received we make sure it is in perfect condition and then send it to you via the Australia Post eParcel service, which includes online tracking.
You can expect to receive your order in 7 to 10 working days for most Australian capitals, however, please check below to see indicative delivery timeframes for your area. Please allow extra time during peak holiday periods.
NSW Metro: 9- 12 working days.
NSW Regional: 10 - 15 working days.
VIC & SA Metro: 10 - 13 working days.
VIC & SA Regional: 10 - 15 working days.
QLD Metro: 10 - 15 working days.
QLD Regional: 14 - 22 working days.
TAS: 10 - 15 working days.
WA Metro: 10 - 15 working days.
WA Regional: 13 -16 working days.
NT Metro: 13 - 16 working days.
NT Regional: 14 - 22 working days.