Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
SCORE YOUR HIGHEST ON THE ARRT® CERTIFICATION EXAM AND COURSEWORK WITH THIS ACCLAIMED RADIOGRAPHY REVIEW
Thoroughly updated to reflect changes to the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Content Specifications released in 2016 and implemented in January 2017, the Ninth Edition of LANGE Radiography PREP is a comprehensive study package that delivers everything you need to excel on the exam: illustrations and images, summary boxes, comprehension check that requires short essay answers, chapter review questions, and one complete practice test - plus the wisdom and experience of a teacher with nearly four decades' experience.
* The entire radiography curriculum summarized in a concise, accessible narrative to help you understand and remember key concepts
* 450+ review questions, 450+ comprehension check questions, plus a 200-question practice test, to help you prepare for the exam
* Answers include detailed explanations to reinforce understanding
* 400+ images and illustrations
* Summary Boxes call your attention to must-know information and encapsulate key facts
* Two-part Final Review section: The first part requires short essay answers, followed by exact page references that provide answers in chapter material. The second section consists of registry-style multiple-choice questions followed by detailed explanations.
* Equipment chapter includes important introductory CT information