The latest edition of the Canberra Capital Country and Snowy Mountains Street Directory has been fully revised and updated and is one in the first of our 2020 range.
This street directory now in its 24th edition has been helping locals and visitors find their way around Canberra and the major surrounding towns for over 33 years. It includes:
- Over 110 new streets with major updates at the subdivisions in Bungendore, Denman Prospect, Googong and Taylo
- The Canberra Light Rail Stage 1 is shown through the relevant suburbs
- Also included are Queanbeyan, Belconnen and Woden town centre maps
- Facilities include Aged Care, Clubs, Embassies, Golf Courses, Hotels and Motels, Parks and Sporting Venues, Places of Interest, Shopping Centres and Wineries – over 1,680 listings in total
- 17 regional town maps, including indexes and visitor information, for Batemans Bay, Berrima, Bowral, Bundanoon, Cooma, Crookwell, Exeter, Fitzroy Falls, Goulburn, Jindabyne, Kangaroo Valley, Mittagong, Moss Vale, Robertson the Snowy Mountains region, Sutton Forest, Tumut, Yass and Young
- 11 state and regional maps and index covering Canowindra and Sydney in the north to the Victorian border in the south and Wagga Wagga in the west
- If you are using a 2015 directory you are missing over 450 new streets plus many other updates
This directory is an essential tool for finding your way around Canberra and its surrounding areas.